The issue that exists regarding the inability of parents to have a view, at least, of what their children are doing on “Instagram” is trying to be solved by “Meta”, which has announced some new tools in this direction.
Being one of the two most popular social media among teenagers,“Instagram” has received a lot of “fire” regarding the possibilities of parental supervision.
Thus, it has proceeded to provide relevant tools, which are now also available in Greece. These tools allow parents and guardians to:
- Send their teen an invitation to supervise their account or accept an invitation from their teen.
- See how much time their teen spends on Instagram each day; and set daily usage time limits.
- Schedule breaks for specific times of the day
- See who their teen is following and who is following them
- Be notified when their teen chooses to share that they have mentioned an account or post, including who was mentioned and the type of content.
In addition, “Instagram” announced the launch of its Family Center, which features expert-backed resources to help teens and their parents navigate the digital world.
Finally, a new “push” feature has begun testing globally, which will encourage teens to switch to a different topic if they repeatedly see the same type of content in “Explore”. Although it is currently a test, the goal, as indicated in the announcement, is to have it fully available soon.
(Συνολικές Επισκέψεις: / Total Visits: 17)
(Σημερινές Επισκέψεις: / Today's Visits: 1)