Behind every small business is a dream. Time, effort and passion have been invested in making such a dream a reality. Now, all that remains is to be disclosed. The easiest way? Creating a Social Account.
Here comes Facebook. Facebook is becoming increasingly important for small business owners – either to interact with communities, attract new customers, develop and expand their product portfolio on the basis of well-informed decisions. Everything is now possible thanks to the social network with more than 2 billion active users each month.
To keep your page, profile and business safe, Facebook specialists offer you top tips with very simple and easy moves!
Basic tips for small business pages:
Facebook is an increasingly important tool for many small business owners to communicate with communities, attract and retain their customer base and enhance their growth. Use the following tips to protect your Facebook profile, your Facebook business page and therefore your own business.
© Sofokleousin.gr Facebook: Security tips for small businesses
1. Make sure you have clear rules regarding the number of people who can manage your page. While more administrators contribute to more effective management of your Facebook page, the more you have, the greater the security risk you may experience.
2. Make sure that the correct page role is assigned to each manager based on the requirements of his / her work: Admin, Editor, Moderator, Advertiser or Analyst. Look for the “Page roles” option in the Facebook Help Center for details on the different type of access provided in each role.
3. Make sure you remove all your employees from the Administrator role if they leave your business. To manage page roles, go to your Facebook business page, click Settings, and navigate to Page Roles. Remove former employees by clicking on X next to their name, and then click Save Changes.
4. Enable login approvals for all Facebook accounts -including your employees- who can manage your page. Login approvals are a security mechanism that requires you to enter a specific password when someone attempts to sign in to your account from an unidentified device. The code will be sent to your mobile phone. You can enable login approvals by visiting your account’s security settings.
5. Secure your mobile devices. Facebook is based on mobile phones to confirm the identity of the user, which means that the security of your mobile phone is an important part of keeping your Facebook account and page safe. You can secure your mobile device using all the security features available in your phone, such as PIN codes, and passwords.
(Συνολικές Επισκέψεις: / Total Visits: 13)
(Σημερινές Επισκέψεις: / Today's Visits: 1)